Lbs lost- 17
- Headaches – None!!
- Sleep – Slept well, but had had leg cramps first thing in the morning.
- Energy –Good in the morning, poor in the afternoon, felt better by evening.
- Stomach Pain – Mild hunger pains.
- Motivation –The afternoon was hard, but I was more motivated by the evening.
- Hunger –Manageable hunger
Lbs lost- 9
- Headaches – Had a mild headache in the morning, but was better by the afternoon.
- Sleep –Had one of the best night sleeps of my life (without the assistance of a sleep aid)!!
- Energy –I had bursts of energy throughout the day, I only had a small low energy point from 1:00-3:00 in the afternoon.
- Stomach Pain –I had mild abdominal cramping all day.
- Motivation –Is good now, that's all I'm going to say about that.
- Hunger –It's not so much hunger, just really wanting to eat.
We woke up ready for the day, looking forward to day 2 of the juice fast and by 2:oopm we were both wondering why on earth we decided to do this!! But we made it through another day. We abandoned the 80/20 vegetable to fruit ratio idea and just decided to add as much fruit as we could to get the vegetables down. We are going to do what we have to do to get through the next 4 days which we have read are the worst. We both agree that the hardest part is just not having something to chew on. Also having to make meals for my children has not been easy either, I literally had to leave the room tonight while they were eating dinner so I didn't gobble up everything on their plates. Well tomorrow is another day, we will keep you posted.
Beth and Ryan