Lbs Lost- 27.4
- Headaches – Mild headaches throughout the day.
- Sleep – Good, but I was up late a few nights and my energy levels were really low the next day.
- Energy – Not Great.
- Stomach Pain – Mild side pain.
- Motivation –Not great, craving food!!
- Hunger – More Intense!
Lbs lost- 16
- Headaches – Headaches on and off.
- Sleep – I have been sleeping so well, but I have noticed that if I don't get around 9 hours of sleep I have headaches the next day and my energy is low.
- Energy – I made it through spin class with energy to spare on day 5, but then day 6 & 7 were a struggle.
- Stomach Pain – My stomach is better.
- Motivation – Motivation is high, due to the fact that my energy levels are good and the weight is melting off!
- Hunger – I am still having cravings for food but they come less often! Food commercials are the worst.
We are doing OK, the weight is melting off, but I am still having headaches and abdominal cramping. Ryan is struggling with fatigue, headaches and stomach aches. While my energy is pretty good, I cannot keep my eyes open after 9 pm and trying to watch a Sunday football game without junk food was excruciating!!! On day 6 Ryan broke and had 3 bites of chicken off the kids plates but he says he won't do it again. All I can say is we made it through a week of juicing, I couldn't be more proud of Ryan and I am looking forward to all the amazing transformations to come. 7 days down 53 to go!!