KC the G-Free Foodie shows you how to make the very Best Gluten-free Brownie recipe!
Brownies are a classic dessert. We’ve all made brownies from a box, but have you ever tried making them from scratch. They’re so much easier than you think! Don’t believe me? Not a problem. I’ve attached video proof.
The Best Gluten Free Brownies are simple, fudgy and delicious. They’ve got a deliciously gooey center, crispy edges, and a deep-dark chocolate flavor that everyone will love. On that note, if you’re cooking for multiple diets, you can make them dairy free too. Just use dairy-free chocolate chips. Try serving them with a Dairy Free Mocha – it’s the perfect dessert/snack combo. I use So-Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer to keep things dairy-free, but feel free to sub out “regular” milk if that’s more your speed. Or you could always go a different route with Irish Coffee. I don’t judge.
Last word of advice: make sure you use good quality cocoa powder – that’s important for the chocolatey flavor! So, check out the video and get to baking your own batch. Warning – once you’ve tried the Best Gluten-Free Brownie recipe, you’ll never make boxed brownies again.
The BEST Gluten-Free Brownie Recipe Ever
- ¾ cup your favorite Gluten Free flour blend (I like Pamela’s GF Artisan Blend)
- ¾ tsp. xanthan gum, if it’s not already included in the blend
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup good quality cocoa powder
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. GF vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water or cold coffee
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 8 x 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, and cocoa. Mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil and eggs together until combined. Add vanilla and sugar. Slowly mix in flour mixture and water. Once all flour is combined, spread evenly into pan.
- Bake on center rack for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs.
- Cool completely and serve.
- TIP : For more chocolatey flavor add ½ cup chocolate chips.
Recipe credit: Gluten Free Mama