KC the G-Free Foodie shows you how to make the best gluten-free brownie recipe! Simple, fudgy and delicious, you’ll use this recipe again and again. You can make them dairy free too – just use DF chocolate chips. These brownies feature a gooey center and crispy edge with a deep-dark chocolate flavor that everyone will love.
Make sure you use good quality cocoa powder – that’s important for the chocolatey flavor!
The BEST Gluten-Free Brownie Recipe Ever
Perfectly fudgy, chocolatey and best of all, easy. This gluten-free brownie recipe gets its incredible flavor from high quality cocoa, and you can make it dairy-free too!
- ¾ cup your favorite Gluten Free flour blend (I like Pamela’s GF Artisan Blend)
- ¾ tsp. xanthan gum, if it’s not already included in the blend
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup good quality cocoa powder
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. GF vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water or cold coffee
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 8 x 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder, and cocoa. Mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil and eggs together until combined. Add vanilla and sugar. Slowly mix in flour mixture and water. Once all flour is combined, spread evenly into pan.
- Bake on center rack for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs.
- Cool completely and serve.
- TIP : For more chocolaty flavor add ½ cup chocolate chips.
Recipe credit: Gluten Free Mama