- 2 cups G-Free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped, toasted almonds
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in bowl, in microwave for 25 seconds; take out and stir.
- Melt for another 25 seconds. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave for 25 seconds; take out and stir.
- Melt for another 15 seconds; take out and set aside.
- Check semi-sweet mixture again, stirring to check for smoothness of chocolate.
- If not all melted, microwave for another 15 seconds or so.
- When fully melted, add chopped nuts, stirring well.
- Spread onto wax lined cookie sheet, spreading out as thin as possible.
- Check and stir white chocolate mixture; microwave another 10 seconds or so if not fully melted.
- When smooth, drop/drizzle over top of dark chocolate on cookie sheet.
- Using a skewer, mix and swirl the two together.
- Refrigerate until hard, then break into pieces. Enjoy!
Note: Be very careful not to over cook and burn the chocolate/white chips while melting. The mixture will get very stiff and dull in color and will not be usable.
Recipe Courtesy: San Joaquin Wine Co.