These tasty Peach Glazed Chicken Drumsticks are an easy family-pleasing meal. Just 3 ingredients required beyond salt & pepper!
Article courtesy of Rachelle Himmelman, Gluten Free Baking By Rachelle
This chicken recipe is a go to meal in our home, I find when I'm in a pinch but still want to have a yummy dinner this works perfect. Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best. I find that I have to get creative on occasion to keep this family of mine interested and not saying "uuuuhg mom, not this again." This recipe is also fantastic for a gathering or potluck and your guests will be impressed by this awesome chicken.
This peach-glazed chicken recipe is fantastic for a gathering or potluck, and best of all it only takes five ingredients to make.
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ Cup Peach Jam
- Pat chicken dry.
- Coat chicken with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Place Chicken on the barbecue and cook until no longer pink.
- Glaze with peach jam on both sides of the chicken and cook for 5 minutes after glazing.
- **Note** You can use any type of chicken for this recipe, also you can use less chicken as well. I have also used my homemade peach jam with steak as well.
Let Us Know What You Think