Lbs Lost- 23
- Headaches – Mild headaches throughout the day.
- Sleep – Good, woke up to pee alot 🙂
- Energy – Excellent in morning, lower in afternoon but improving
- Stomach Pain –none
- Motivation –Better than yesterday, still craving food though.
- Hunger – getting less intense
Lbs lost- 13
- Headaches – My headaches are gone today!!
- Sleep – Again a great night’s sleep, I think kicking my caffeine addiction has helped me get amazing sleep!
- Energy – I’m still feeling sluggish in the late afternoon, but my overall energy is good.
- Stomach Pain – Still am having mild cramping.
- Motivation – Motivation is high right now, this has been a good day!
- Hunger – I am still having cravings for food but they come less often.
OK, so I missed a day posting yesterday, I had way to much going on but I think it helped. I kept really busy the last two days and it really helped keep my mind off food. I haven’t had as many withdrawal symptoms as I thought I would have, but I just want to eat something. After reading a lot of blogs they say that the food cravings lessen after the first 5 days, so we’ll keep you posted on that. Since my energy is so high I am going to try to go to my usual spin class in the morning and see how it goes, I’ll let you know if I make it. 4 Days down 56 Days to go!!
Beth and Ryan