The folks at Whole Foods Market asked me to choose some of my favorite Gluten Free products to be featured in their stores. Then, they let me loose in one of their kitchens to create delish recipes to share! This Simple Shrimp Pasta is full of fresh flavor. Better yet - it's a dinner you can prepare in 20 minutes.
You can use your favorite gluten free pasta, of course, but I suggest you pick up a package (or four) of this Roasted Garlic Fettuccini from Manini’s Gluten Free. It's simply the best GF pasta I've ever tried and the star of this Simple Shrimp Pasta recipe!
Whole Foods Market compensated me for this post, my involvement in their New Year promotion and recipe development. My opinions are my own, because they’re mine. (Y’all know I don’t say things I don’t mean, right? Then I’d have to remember what I said!)
Simple Shrimp Pasta
- 1 package Manini’s Gluten Free Fresh Roasted Garlic Fettuccini
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2-3 shallots minced
- 8-10 grape tomatoes halved
- 5-7 fresh basil leaves julienne
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- shaved Parmesan cheese optional
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling salted water, drain.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute shallots in 3-4 tablespoons olive oil until translucent. Add shrimp to the skillet, stirring frequently, 3-5 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, and a bit more olive oil if needed. When shrimp are cooked through, add in the basil and pasta, toss to combine and remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper, serve topped with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Let Us Know What You Think