The folks at Whole Foods Market asked me to choose some of my favorite Gluten Free products to be featured in their stores. Then, they let me loose in one of their kitchens to create delish recipes to share.
These Cinnamon Peanut Butter S'mores are so easy and delicious, you'll make them again and again! I'm giving you the indoor version here but obviously these are ideal for a toasted-over-an-open-flame scenario. The last time I lit a fire in the kitchen, it wasn't a good scene (flambé isn't always as fun as it sounds!). I went with the broiler to be on the safe side, as I'm trying to limit the crackling fires to pleasant outdoor events.
Cinnamon Peanut Butter S'mores | Indoor S'mores Recipe
- 4 Pamela’s Products GF Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 marshmallows I used Dandies, they’re GF, corn free, vegan & delish!
- Preheat the oven broiler on high.
- Lay two of the graham crackers on a baking sheet, and top each with a marshmallow. Broil until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown and (carefully!) remove from the oven.
- Spread the remaining two crackers with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter each and sandwich with the marshmallow crackers.
- Serve while still warm.
Whole Foods Market compensated me for this post, my involvement in their New Year promotion and recipe development. My opinions are my own, because they’re mine. (Y’all know I don’t say things I don’t mean, right? Then I’d have to remember what I said!)