- 3 egg whites
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon Gluten Free vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips (dairy free if desired)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
- Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and vanilla. Beat until the whites form soft peaks. Slowly add sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, and mixture becomes glossy. Fold in cocoa and chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls on to a greased cookie sheet, topping with an extra chocolate chip is desired. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe Conversion from All Recipes, Photo Credit All Recipes