- 150 grams (3 handfulls) dried apricots
- 150 grams (2 handfulls) almonds (I used blanched, but you can use roasted and salted here for a sweet & salty take on this mix)
- 75 grams (really this is how much you want – i wanted one piece of chocolate for every 2-3 apricots) white chocolate callets or chips
- Place a medium mixing bowl on a kitchen scale and tare (zero) it.
- Add each ingredient, weighing as you go. This recipe doesn’t need you to measure them out first.
- Mix to combine.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to one month.
Recipe Courtesy: Mary Fran Wiley