The folks at Whole Foods Market asked me to pop in and show y’all how to make the how to make the perfect Gluten-Free Red Beer, and I was happy to oblige. If you’ve got questions about which GF beer to use in this Perfect Gluten-Free Red Beer Recipe, check out my video about gluten-free beer here.
If you’ve got friends or family that aren’t gluten-free, use their favorite conventional ale to make a traditional red beer.
Perfect Gluten-Free Red Beer Recipe
This gluten-free red beer has a little extra kick that takes your favorite suds to the next level. Try it it with non-GF beer too, it's just as delicious!
- 1/2 cup tomato juice or tomato puree
- 1-2 dashes GF Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-2 dashes GF hot sauce
- 12 oz Gluten Free Beer
- lime wedge
- GF seasoning salt
- gourmet olives, optional, for garnish
- Place pint glasses or beer mugs in freezer until ice-cold.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the seasoning salt into a saucer. Run the lime wedge around the rim of the glass, and then dip the rim into the salt to coat. Combine the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in the glass, and then pour the beer in. Garnish with lime wedge and olives. Enjoy!