Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions for my no-bake chewy granola bars. You can use your favorite mix-ins and your favorite granola too. I used Bakery on Main for this recipe, but I’ve used homemade granola or other brands with equal success.
No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars
KC the G-Free Foodie shows you how to make No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars that are Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and totally delicious. Kids love them, but grown-ups will too!
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups granola we used Bakery on Main’s Apple Raisin Walnut
- 1 cup Gluten Free rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup semisweet Dairy Free chocolate chips we used Enjoy Life
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, honey and coconut oil. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the granola, rice cereal and raisins to the saucepan and fold the ingredients to evenly coat with the sauce. Transfer the granola mixture to a 9-by-13-inch ungreased baking pan and press firmly to evenly fill. Gently press the chocolate chips onto the top of the granola. Let the granola mixture set in the refrigerator until firm, about 15 minutes, then cut into bars or squares.