This Grilled Pineapple Ginger Salsa is fabulous with chips, of course – but try it on fish, grilled meats, and on salads too!
Grilled Pineapple Ginger Salsa
Prep Time 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 1 pineapple sliced and grilled or roasted until just tender, diced
- 1/2 to 1 habanero chile minced
- Splash canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the ginger, green onions, lime juice, red onions, pineapple, chile and oil in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy.