This Gluten-Free Crostini with Blue Cheese & Prosciutto recipe is sure to become one of your new faves. It comes together quickly and is impressive (and delicious) enough to serve at your next get together.
The folks at Whole Foods Market asked me to choose some of my favorite Gluten Free products to be featured in their stores. Then, they let me loose in one of their kitchens to create delish recipes to share. I wanted to create a recipe that would showcase the blue cheeses from Rogue Creamery because they're fabulous (look for Caveman Blue, Oregon Blue or the Whole Foods “House Blue” from Rogue). More importantly, they are also the only certified GF blue cheeses I’ve found!
This Gluten-Free Crostini with Blue Cheese & Prosciutto is the perfect appetizer or snack. It takes just minutes to make and is totally satisfying. Let’s be honest - I totally pop some red wine and make it a meal. You probably should, too.
Gluten-Free Crostini with Blue Cheese & Prosciutto
- 2 gluten-free Baguettes
- 3 ounces wedge GF Blue Cheese: try Oregon Blue or Cavemen Blue from Rogue Creamery
- 3 ounces Prosciutto thinly sliced
- Balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the baguettes in ¼ inch rounds, and place on a baking sheet. Toast the bread in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden. Turn pan during baking or flip slices over if needed. Allow to cool.
- Spread each crostini liberally with blue cheese, top with a layer of prosciutto and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Whole Foods Market compensated me for this post, my involvement in their New Year promotion and recipe development. My opinions are my own, because they’re mine. (Y’all know I don’t say things I don’t mean, right? Then I’d have to remember what I said!)