This Cheddar Parmesan Baked Cauliflower from GFF Magazine is crazy easy, totally delish & entirely Gluten Free! You can subscribe to GFF here, and then make this recipe for anyone you love, anyone you want to be in love with, or yourself – because it’s yummy and sharing may cause you to want to stab someone with your fork.
Maybe you should make two.
Cheddar Parmesan Baked Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head (1-1.5 lb head cauliflower or Romanesco broccoli)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, optional
- 1 tablespoon GF Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and place an oven rack in the lowest position.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the head of the cauliflower so the head will stand upright on the baking sheet. Make two-inch incisions all over the head with a knife.
- Prepare the Cheddar-Parmesan paste by combining all the ingredient together in a bowl. Rub the entire head of cauliflower, including the incisions, with the paste.
- Roast the cauliflower on the lowest rack of the oven for 45 minutes or until tender – larger heads may take a little longer to cook through. If the paste is perfectly browned but the interior of the head is firm, cover loosely with foil and continue roasting. To test for doneness, stick a knife into the base of the cauliflower. If there is no resistance, it’s done. Cut into wedges or tear into florets and serve.