¾ c soy, rice, or almond milk
½ teaspoon salt
⅓ c coconut oil
2 medium apples, thinly sliced
¼ c sugar
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place 2 round layers pans, 9 by 1 ½ inches, in oven.
3. Beat eggs, flour, milk, and salt in small mixer bowl on medium speed for 1 minute.
4. Remove pans from oven. Place 2 tablespoon margarine in each pan. Rotate pans until margarine is melted and coats sides of pans.
5. Arrange half the apple slices in each pan. Divide batter evenly between pans. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 2 tablespoon sugar mixture over batter in each pan.
6. Bake uncovered until puffed and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy: Tina Turbin
Wow, this is some Gluten-Free German Apple Pancake! These delicious gluten-free yummies should be served as soon as they’re pulled from the oven, as they will deflate soon enough. They’re perfect for an easy, laid-back brunch!