½ c unsalted butter
¼ c granulated sugar
1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
¾ c flour mix (I use white rice, potato, and tapioca)
2 tablespoon sweet rice flour (I use white)
¼ c cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
⅛ teaspoon salt
½ c semisweet mini or regular size chocolate chips (I prefer regular size)
1. Beat butter and sugar until cream, add vanilla, mix well.
2. Add dry ingredients, stir until a soft dough is formed, add chips.
3. Shape dough into a flat square, wrap in plastic and refrigerate 30 mins.
4. Preheat oven 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
5. Using a think sharp knife, slice through into ⅝-in. slices and place on greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Chill again until cold before baking.
6. Bake 8-10 mins until centers are cooked.
Recipe Courtesy: Tina Turbin
Let Us Know What You Think