Celebrate summer with these ice cream cookie cups! Aren’t they just adorable? Gluten free vegan chocolate chip cookie dough, baked into the shape of a little cup. Perfect for filling with cold and creamy So Delicious vanilla coconut milk ice cream and topping with fresh strawberries and blueberries. Doesn’t get more summery than that!
Gluten Free Vegan Ice Cream Cookie Cups
- 2 1/3 cups Sarah’s gluten free flour blend*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1/4 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- 2 containers So Delicious vanilla bean coconut milk ice cream
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin tin pans by spraying with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, sift together flour blend, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, cream together brown sugar, sugar and coconut oil. Add coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix until blended. Add flour mixture and chocolate chips. Stir until just combined.
- Roll heaping-tablespoon size scoops of cookie dough and place into prepared muffin cups. Press dough into bottom of cup and up sides of cup. Bake for 10-12, until golden brown. Place pan on cooling rack to cool. Center of cups will indent slightly while cooling. Use butter knife to carefully remove cooled cookies from pan. To serve cookie cups, fill with scoop of vanilla ice cream. Top with diced strawberries and blueberries.