This easy fudge recipe is the best fudge recipe!
Is there anything worse than spending TONS of time recreating a recipe that you intend to share as a gift only for it to fail? I think not!
You will never again be plagued with grainy fudge or fudge that won't set as it should. There is no need for extra dishes or weird kitchen gadgets for this easy fudge recipe either - and there is no way this recipe will fail. Let do it!
This fudge is superior to Old-Fashioned Fudge recipes in a lot of ways.
- Only 2 basic pantry ingredients required.
- Cooks in under 2 minutes in the microwave!
- Zero need for a candy thermometer!
- No kitchen tools necessary other than a mixing bowl & a spatula.
- Can be made days, even weeks in advance.
- One pan slices into 64 (1-bite) servings.
- This easy fudge recipe NEVER fails!
What are the ingredients for this easy fudge recipe?
It requires minimal ingredients to make this easy fudge recipe. You will need chocolate or vanilla frosting and peanut butter. You also will need to lightly grease a parchment-lined baking pan, butter is best.
What type of peanut butter is best for this easy fudge recipe?
Stick with a brand of peanut butter that the oil doesn't separate from the peanut butter as it sits, like Jif, Skippy or Earth Balance. For this particular recipe avoid jars labeled "natural" and instead opt for a brand of peanut butter that retains its consistency at all times.
How long will this easy fudge keep?
This easy fudge recipe will keep for up to 3 weeks in the fridge!
Let's make some fudge! It's so simple, you'll have time to make a batch of White Chocolate Rocky Road too. This recipe is fabulous for gifting - my friend Meg added it to her list of sweet treats for Valentine's day!
2-Ingredient Easy Fudge Recipe
- 1 1 LB tub Chocolate or Vanilla Frosting
- 1 16 oz jar Creamy Peanut Butter
- butter or coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Line a 9x9 or 8x8 pan with parchment and grease with butter. Set aside.
- Microwave frosting and peanut butter individually for 1 minute.
- Combine in large bowl and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm.
images by Meg van der Kruik
Once you've mastered the easiest fudge recipe, try these:
White Chocolate Rocky Road: a Gorgeously Easy Treat!
This White Chocolate Rocky Road recipe makes a deliciously gorgeous treat! It's so easy and such a hit, you may want to make a double batch. It's fun in Spring, for Valentine's Day or Easter or a Mother's Day treat - and obviously perfect for holiday gifting.
Sugar plums are a traditional holiday candy made of dried fruit, toasted nuts and crunchy sugar. They are delicious and incredibly easy to make. Taste one, and you'll find most of the holiday flavors you love are wrapped up in one bite!
Let's get to the eating, people.
Frequently Asked Questions about this Easy Fudge Recipe:
Plain fudge will keep for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.
Keep it in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Use our 2-ingredient microwave method to make fast, never fail fudge. This fudge comes together in just 5 minutes!