Strawberry Banana Bread
This gluten free Strawberry Banana Bread is studded with sweet strawberries. It's sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 cups Sarah’s gluten free flour blend or your favorite blend I like Pamela’s GF Artisan Blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed or canola oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure GF vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- additional sliced strawberries for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare loaf pan by spraying with cooking spray or lining with parchment paper. In large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. Mix together coconut milk and vinegar, until curdled. Add mashed bananas, sugar, brown sugar, oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Add to flour mixture and stir just to combine. Fold in diced strawberries.
Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Top with single row of sliced strawberries. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and continue to cool on cooling rack. Slice and serve.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg