Traditional Gluten-Free Gazpacho Recipe
Made with tomato, peppers and plenty of garlic, this gazpacho recipe will turn you into a cold-soup convert immediately.
Servings: 6 servings
- 10-12 large tomatoes, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup 80 mL extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Minced green onions and parsley, for garnish
Fill the pitcher of your blender with the tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, garlic, vinegar and olive oil. Add 1 teaspoon each of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Blend until smooth.
Taste for seasoning, and add more salt and pepper to taste.
Serve cold, garnished with green onions and parsley.