Ham And Egg Cups With Dill And Havarti
Turn your omelet inside out with these ham and egg cups beaten with a little creme fraiche, dill, Havarti cheese and sliced spring onions.
- 6 slices of gluten-free deli ham
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray 6 compartments in a muffin pan with gluten-free cooking spray. Gently line the tin with the slices of ham, creating a bowl shape. Set aside.
Beat the eggs lightly with a whisk. Whisk in the cheese, crème fraîche, scallions, dill, salt and pepper until evenly combined.
Pour the mixture evenly into the prepared ham cups.
Bake for 25 minutes until the eggs are puffed and lightly golden brown (and cooked through). Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then gently lift from the pan and serve immediately. Garnish with extra dill if desired.