Dairy Free Chocolate Chia Pudding
This dairy free chocolate chia pudding is sweetened with maple syrup (or coconut sugar) and packed with protein-rich chia seeds. No cooking needed!
Servings: 3 people
- 1 1/2 cups So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup, honey or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- dairy free dark chocolate shavings, optional
Mix together coconut milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Whisk until completely combined. Stir in chia seeds. Cover and let refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight. Once pudding is set, stir and pour into serving dishes. Top with dark chocolate shavings. Serve chilled.