Gluten-Free Pistachio Chocolate Chip Powerball Recipe
Protein-packed with the perfect touch of chocolate-y goodness, this powerball recipe has yummy oats, coconut, nut butter, and zero gluten or dairy.
- 1 cup Nut Butter (your favorite flavor)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey (use maple for vegan)
- 3 tbsp protein powder (I used Vega Vanilla Sport)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, not sweetened
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Place nut butter, maple syrup or honey and vanilla in the bowl of a standing mixer. Mix on medium speed using the paddle attachment until thoroughly combined. Add the protein powder and salt and mix again, then add the coconut and mix, and follow with the oats and mix thoroughly. Add in the pistachios and chocolate chips, mix to fully combine. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture at a time and roll into balls. Store in the fridge or freezer.