Bloody Caesar Cocktail Recipe
Like a Bloody Mary, but way better. Clam juice, hot sauce, and of course plenty of good vodka make this Bloody Caesar cocktail a drink for winners.
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 3 pinches celery salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- lime wedge
- 1 shot vodka
- 3-4 dashes gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 dashes gluten-free hot sauce
- 5 ounces Clamato juice, if you don’t have Clamato, use 1 part tomato juice + 1 part clam juice combined with a splash of lemon juice
- Celery stalk, shrimp, crab claw or clams for garnish
Combine celery salt and pepper on a small plate. Rub the rim of a pint glass with the lime wedge and then dip it in the celery salt and pepper to coat. Fill the rimmed glass with ice, then add vodka, Worcestershire and hot sauce, and top with Clamato. Squeeze the lime wedge into the glass, and stir to combine. Add the celery stalk and seafood garnishes, then serve.
*Nutrition is calculated without garnishes.
Crab claws aren't required, but they are encouraged.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1207mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 638IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg