Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
I'm a bundt cake girl. I love the ease of putting them together. No layers. No fuss. The drizzle of the glaze, which happens to look more irresistible when it's not so perfect.
- 2 cups Sarah’s gluten free flour blend
- 3/4 cup good quality cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup So Delicious Dairy Free unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 TBSP white vinegar
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup, plus 1 TBSP sunflower seed or canola oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
peanut butter glaze
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
Pour batter into prepared bundt cake pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes. Invert cake onto cooling rack and cool completely.
To make peanut butter glaze, blend together powdered sugar, peanut butter, coconut milk and vanilla. Stir until smooth and creamy. Pour over over cooled cake, letting it drizzle down sides of cake. Sprinkle 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips on top. Slice and serve.