Simple Shrimp Pasta
This Simple Shrimp Pasta is full of fresh flavor, and better yet - it's a dinner you can prepare in 20 minutes.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 package Manini’s Gluten Free Fresh Roasted Garlic Fettuccini
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2-3 shallots minced
- 8-10 grape tomatoes halved
- 5-7 fresh basil leaves julienne
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- shaved Parmesan cheese optional
Cook pasta to al dente in boiling salted water, drain.
In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute shallots in 3-4 tablespoons olive oil until translucent. Add shrimp to the skillet, stirring frequently, 3-5 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, and a bit more olive oil if needed. When shrimp are cooked through, add in the basil and pasta, toss to combine and remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper, serve topped with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!