Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Lattes
The PSL is no longer beyond the reach of dairy-free folk. Swap in some coconut milk, add a few spices and pumpkin puree and you're set all season.
Servings: 1 latte
- 1 cup So Delicious Pumpkin Spice coconut milk, divided
- 2 espresso shots, or 1 cup strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon honey or sweetener, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- non-dairy whipped topping, optional, but delish
Brew up your strong coffee or espresso and keep it hot.
In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup So Delicious Pumpkin Spice coconut milk, honey, pumpkin puree, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until thoroughly blended together. Pour coffee into large mug, and add coconut milk mixture.
Pour the rest of the coconut milk into a large cup or narrow container. Using a milk foamer (or a very strong arm and a whisk for a long time) beat milk until foamy. Add milk foam on top of coffee.
Top with non-dairy topping and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.