Simple Curry Roasted Shrimp Recipe
Curry is delicious in so many things, and shrimp are no exception. This curry roasted shrimp recipe is so easy, perfectly spicy and just a little sweet. Mmmm.
- 2 pounds 12-15 or 16-20 count raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2-3 tablespoons good olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar*
- 3 limes, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss the shrimp, curry powder blend, coconut sugar and lime slices with 2 tablespoons of the oil and the salt & pepper.
Arrange the shrimp in 1 layer on a rimmed sheet pan, ensuring that the lime slices are spread evenly throughout. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through.
*Can’t find coconut sugar? Use unrefined brown sugar instead.