Crunchy Colorful Coleslaw Recipe
A summertime barbecue classic, this coleslaw recipe has all the crunch and flavor you crave, with a kick of extra color from the purple cabbage.
- 1 medium head of cabbage, shredded (green, purple or a combination)
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 3-4 mini sweet peppers, cut into matchsticks
- 3-4 radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss cabbage, carrots, peppers and radishes. Pour mayonnaise dressing over the cabbage mixture and stir to combine. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours and serve. (Coleslaw is best the day it’s made.)
This recipe is naturally Dairy Free, use Paleo mayonnaise for Paleo-Friendly