Try these Very Easy Gluten-Free Key Lime Bars from Taylor of GlutenAway (and his mom!)
I've never been a fan of lemon or lime anything. I always thought it brought a sour taste and I never understood why anyone would enjoy it in a dessert! That was until I tried these Gluten Free Key Lime Bars! My mom and I changed some of the ingredients ourselves to make it easier for you to make. They still taste amazing even with the less amount of ingredients. I really recommend trying it with dairy-free vanilla ice cream as well or really any vanilla ice cream! This is a great gluten-free dairy free dessert for Summer that's easy too. Give it a try.
Like these Gluten-Free Key Lime Bars? Give this Luscious Lemon Tart a try!
Gluten Free Key Lime Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, and salt. Mix and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and sugar until frothy. Add key lime juice and zest. Pour in melted butter. Mix well. Add flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Lightly spray 8×8 pan with cooking spray. Spread batter into pan.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes. You will know it’s done when the top starts to brown and a toothpick inserted comes back clean.
- Cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar if desired. Enjoy!