Recipe courtesy of Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
- 2 lbs seedless watermelon
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (See below for recipe)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
(1) Mix ¼ cup water with ¼ cup sugar. Bring to bowl over medium-low heat and simmer, without stirring, until all sugar is dissolved.
(2) Remove from heat, then add 1 tablespoon chopped mint. Let steep for 15 minutes, and set aside.
(1) Blend watermelon, lime juice, water, and simple syrup.
(2) Strain through a mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
(3) Serve over ice. Garnish with a mint to keep things classy.
Let Us Know What You Think