Recipe courtesy of: A Girl Defloured
- 4 ounces wild arugula (rocket)
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, sliced or cut into chunks
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- extra mint leaves, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon minced mint leaves
- 1/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon harissa
- pinch of salt
For the dressing:
- Spread the arugula over a large platter. Top with the tomato slices, chunks of watermelon and feta cheese. Sprinkle salt lightly over the tomatoes and watermelon.
- Prepare the dressing. Whisk the mint, yogurt, lemon juice and harissa in a small bowl. Add salt to taste. Drizzle dressing over the salad.
- Top with the chickpeas and bacon (if using). Garnish with additional mint leaves. Serve immediately.