1 dozen large eggs
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon Gluten Free yellow mustard
• 1 teaspoon Gluten Free hot sauce
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes, minced plus additional for garnish
• 1 tablespoon chives, minced plus additional for garnish
- Place eggs in medium pot and cover with cold water. Cover the pot with a top and bring water to a boil.
- Turn off fire and leave eggs covered for 13 minutes. The eggs will continue to cook in the hot water.
- Remove boiled eggs from the pot and immerse in cold water.
- Remove shell from egg. Cut egg in half length wise.
- Place yolk into a mixing bowl. Use fork or back of a spoon to make yolks smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce and butter to yolks. Mix until smooth.
- Fold sun dried tomatoes and chives into egg mixture.
- Fill a zip top bag with the egg mixture. Cut the tip from the bottom of the bag and push egg mixture toward the hole. Fill the empty egg whites with the egg mixture.
- Garnish with chives and sun dried tomatoes.
Gluten Free Conversion of a Recipe from Marvelous Girl