100 gm dried rice noodle or 2 serving of fresh flat rice noodle
3 cloves garlic- minced
2 tbsp + 2 tsp Gluten Free soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp ground white pepper
Few spring onion leaves- chopped
1 1/2 tbsp oil
- Cook noodle as per package instruction and keep aside.
- Heat oil in the large wok over the medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until aromatic.
- Add noodle and toss it a few time.
- Add light soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sugar. Stir fry for 2 minutes or until all ingredients mixed well. The noodle should be brown and grossy.
- Turn off the heat, add spring onion and white pepper, and give it a quick stir. Serve immediately.
A Gluten Free Recipe Conversion of an original by Tes at Home