Thanks to Carol Fenster, SavoryPlate.com
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Toppings of your choice
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, while Pizza Crust is being assembled. Makes about 1 cup.
When your crest is ready, spread crust with sauce and your choice of toppings.
Bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until top is nicely browned.