- 75 grams roasted sunflower seeds (a good handful and a half)
- 50 grams yogurt covered nuts (about 30 yogurt covered almonds were used in the photographed version)
- 50 grams dried mango (chunks are best, but the flatter kind kan be roughly chopped into strips, as it is here)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Adjust amounts to suit your taste – I really love yogurt covered anything, you might really love mango. Take this and make it your own.
- Store in a sealed container for up to one month.
Recipe Courtesy: Mary Fran Wiley