- 2 cups Sarah’s gluten free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk, room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In medium bowl, mix together coconut milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla. Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture. Whisk until just combined.
Heat large skillet over medium low heat. Coat with cooking spray or a tablespoon of coconut oil. Add a heaping tablespoon of batter to the pan. Flip pancakes after about a minute, when golden brown on the underside (they cook quickly). Continue to cook on other side. Repeat with remaining pancake batter. Serve warm.