- 1 11 ounce Container SO Delicious Culinary Original Coconut Milk
- 2 11 ounce Container SO Delicious Culinary Light Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Heaping Xanthum Gum
- 2/3 cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Organic Peppermint Extract
- 12 Peppermint Candy Disks, Coarsely Chopped
- 4 Drops Organic Food Coloring (Optional)
- In a blender place full fat coconut milk, light coconut milk, sugar, xanthum gum, and peppermint extract.
- Blend for two minutes.
- Place ingredients in a glass bowl and refrigerate over night or at least 4 hours.
- Place mixture into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions, during the last 5 minutes add peppermint candy and food coloring.
- Place ice cream into the freezer and freeze until ice cream becomes firm.
Recipe by Rachelle Himmelman, Gluten Free Baking By Rachelle