- 6 cups fresh blueberries, washed
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Gluten Free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free flour blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine the blueberries, tapioca and lemon juice in a large casserole dish. Mix well and let stand for at least 15 minutes.
In a separate bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Smooth the mixture over top of the berries, covering completely. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.