- 4 ounces lump crabmeat
- ½ stick celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Gluten Free Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled, halved, and yolks removed
In a medium mixing bowl combine the crabmeat, celery, mascarpone cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and chives. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Spoon the crab mixture into the egg halves.
Transfer the filled eggs to a platter and serve.
Recipe Conversion of an original by Giada De Laurentiis