- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 slices Gluten Free bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 2 cherry tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Halve the eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolks and add them to a medium bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork and stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes, and parsley. Add salt and pepper, to taste, and blend well.
Fill the egg whites evenly with the yolk mixture and garnish with bacon or a little more parsley if desired. Arrange them in a container and cover, store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.