- 1 lb boneless Beef, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoon G-Free Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups crisp textured Vegetables, cut in thin slices or narrow
- strips (carrots, celery, onion, peppers, broccoli)
- 4 cups tender textured Vegetables, cut in bite-sized pieces (salad greens, cabbage, mushrooms, bean sprouts, canned bamboo shoots, pea pods)
- 1 cup G-Free Beef Broth
- 4 tablespoon G-Free Catsup
- 2 tablespoon G-Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
Mix marinade ingredients thoroughly, add beef and marinate for 20-30 minutes. Prep vegetables.
Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Lift beef from marinade with slotted spoon, allow to drain briefly; add to oil in skillet and stir fry about 1-2 minutes or until barely cooked. Remove beef to warm bowl. Add crisp vegetables to pan, plus 3 tablespoon water. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook about 4 minutes. Add tender vegetables, stir, cover, and cook about 2 more minutes. Stir in leftover marinade, cook 1 minute. Add in beef and cook briefly, stirring, until hot and glazed. Serve over rice or rice noodles.
Let Us Know What You Think