- 1 cup Almonds, sliced
- 2 cups G-Free Rolled Oats
- 2 cups G-Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 cup Butter or Butter Substitute
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon G-Free Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat eggs into butter and sugar; add vanilla.
In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Slowly add dry ingredients into butter mixture.
Using parchment paper, drop by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly brown.
Recipe Courtesy: Bob's Red Mill