¾ cups almond flour
⅛ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
2 large eggs
1 ½ tablespoon water
1-2 tablespoon agave nectar
butter or non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat the waffle iron. When hot, grease with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix the almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Add the eggs, honey, and water into the flour mixture. Combine thoroughly.
4. Spoon the batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Serve warm with syrup of your choice or a nice fruit platter.
These waffles can also be frozen and easily reheated in a toaster oven for a quick treat anytime.
Recipe Courtesy: Tina Turbin