Try this Acai Berry Smoothie Bowl from Sarah Bakes GFree!
I’ve finally joined the smoothie bowl bandwagon. I don’t know why I waited so long! They’re my new favorite. Extra thick smoothie, topped with crunchy toppings and you can eat it with a spoon. Brilliant. Move over bowl of cereal, the smoothie bowl is here to stay.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ cup acai berry juice
- ½ cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add banana, berries, acai juice and coconut milk to high-powered blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy, 1-2 minutes (will be thick). Add an additional 1-2 tablespoons acai juice if needed.
- Pour smoothie into bowl. Top with walnuts, hemp hearts and coconut. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Sarah Bakes Gluten Free Treats
Let Us Know What You Think