Have you heard?
Glutino has gluten-free English muffins! And they are tasty. I know. I know. They’ve had gluten-free English muffins for a while now but they are new-to-me, and I’m thrilled about it.
English muffins weren’t really something I knew I loved until I couldn’t eat them anymore when I went gluten-free.
A big reason I love them is because I often use them to make a gluten-free English muffin pizza. If you haven’t tried a gluten-free English muffin pizza you’re missing out. It’s such a quick, yummy snack or meal option.
In fact, at one of my childhood birthday parties, my friends and I went on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. When we got back to my house we each got to make a “personalized” English muffin pizza with toppings of our choice. It may seem silly now but I remember it like it was yesterday. It was so fun to customize our ‘order’ and help make the snack. Shout out to my parents for the fun idea.
Gluten-Free English Muffin Pizza Recipe
As if English muffins weren't delicious enough, this quick and easy English muffin pizza recipe from Gluten Free Hungry Gal turns everyone's favorite breakfast into everyone's favorite dinner. Or snack. Or even breakfast again, if you're into that.
- Gluten-free English muffins – Glutino
- Gluten-free pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any additional gluten-free toppings – pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, etc.
- Thaw gluten-free English muffin(s), separate the two parts of the muffin(s) and place on baking sheet.
- Top English muffin halves with sauce and other toppings.
- In the oven, broil English muffin pizzas until the cheese melts (1-5 minutes).
Article courtesy of Brynne Cramer, Gluten Free Hungry Gal