Try these Gluten-Free Blackberry Bars, they are sure to become a favorite!
Recipe by Gluten Free Baking By Rachelle
I make homemade jams every summer and blackberry is one of them. I refuse to buy jam in the store ever again as I have no idea what is in it. I make many different varieties and save them for when we need them or different baking projects. I have been using my home made peach jam for my chicken glaze lately. I have an over abundance of blackberry jam and thought, hmmm what shall I make with the extra. These blackberry bars are so simple and will leave everyone thinking you really must have slaved away when in fact it took about a total of 15 minutes. These bars are perfect for a potluck, a family gathering, packing in lunches, and many other things. Enjoy~
Gluten-Free Blackberry Bars
These Gluten-Free Blackberry Bars are good for breakfast or dessert.
Servings: 18 Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl ad brown sugar, butter, rolled oats, gf flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Combine ingredients until mixture resembles course crumbly mixture.
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Place 2-1/2 cups of crumbly mixture in the bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Press mixture lightly forming into pan.
- Spread jam evenly over crumb mixture.
- Place remaining crumb mixture over jam.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top