Atlanta Braves Autism Awareness Day is Sunday, August 29th at Turner Field. Join the Atlanta Braves as they help raise awareness for Autism Spectrum Disorders. Families are welcome to participate in a pre-game parade around the field.
There will also be a pre-game fair full of vendors who provide services for those who are diagnosed with Autism or who are on the gluten-free diet. Return to Eden and American Gra-Fruitti are two of the companies participating in the pre-game fair. Although there is no study or medical evidence to suggest that children who are Autistic can benefit from a gluten and casein free diet, a number of parent's choose to put their children on this diet and are amazed at the results. Stop by and pick up samples of great gluten-free goodies before you enjoy the game.
Be sure to stop by the Gluten-Free Concession Stand located at section 106 and check out what it has to offer:
* Chicken and Sirloin Beef Burgers served on Kinnikinnick Buns for $9.00
* All-beef franks on Kinnikinnick buns for $7.00
* Kettle chips in New York Cheddar and Salt and Vinegar flavors for $3.00 per bag
* Oogie's popcorn with white cheddar cheese for $3.00
* House baked gluten-free brownie from Bob's Red Mill for $3.00
* Jennies Dutch Chocolate Macaroons for $3.00
* "They'll Never Know" and "You Love Chocolate Chip" gluten-free cupcakes by American Gra-Frutti
* Redbridge beer
For information on tickets call 404-614-1515 or 404-614-1431
Article Courtesy: Jennifer Harris