I have been a fan of the gluten-free products from Amy's Kitchen for more than a decade. Their line of gluten-free convenience foods, prepared meals, pizzas, wraps and desserts can always be found in my freezer.
We like knowing we are eating quality food that is made with organic ingredients that are GMO free and contain zero trans fats. We also love that they don't just stick to one type of cuisine and include Indian, Italian and Asian dishes.
What a lot of people don't know about this family-oriented company is that the majority of their products are made by hand and not by machine. That is pretty impressive considering the extensive line of gluten-free products. A whole lot of love goes into product preparation.
Amy's is adding a number of new gluten-free products to their line-up:
- Broccoli & Cheddar Bake - with rice noodles and toasted bread crumbs
- Dairy-Free Vegetable Lasagna - thank goodness Amy's responds to their customer requests for more vegan options and has become the first company to create dairy/gluten free vegetable lasagna made with Daiya Cheese. Can't wait to try it and write a review.
- Teriyaki Wrap - marinated tofu with rice, broccoli, green beans, water chestnuts, carrots, mushrooms, gluten-free tamari and more in a gluten-free tortilla
- Indian Aloo Mattar Wrap - a tofu base with potatoes, chickpeas, peas, onions, garlic, tomatoes, ginger and more in a handmade gluten-free tortilla
- Breakfast Wrap - a tofu base with hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, spinach, zucchini, carrots, and more in a handmade gluten-free tortilla
- Pound Cake - made with buttermilk, but contains no eggs.
- Sandwich Rounds - are free of dairy and soy and are great to use as a bun, as the base for a pizza, or topped with your favorite spread.
Request these new Amy's gluten-free products at your favorite store/health-food store and support a company that is dedicated to creating tasty and healthful gluten-free products.
Article Courtesy: Jennifer Harris
Jason (Gluten Free / Dairy Free NJ) says
The Amy's GF wraps are amazing. They split a bit but didn't burst while eating. The Aloo Mattar was my favorite (and I haven't seen/tried the breakfast scramble yet). I haven't see a GF/DF lasagna by Amy's yet but am looking forward to trying it!